Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Kyoto1


Kyoto1
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
Let us see if this works. This is my knitted attempt at Knitty.com's Kyoto sweater.
Success!! I finally got a picture to load. This particular sweater took a little over 3 weeks to knit. Most of that time was spent on the seed stitch portion of the sash. Otherwise it would not have taken nearly as long. As usual my budget did not allow for the fancy yarn that patterns usually call for so I used a yarn from Hobby Lobby called Sinfonia. I think it came out quite well and I like the way it drapes on me. Now I'm working on the "Grace" pattern from the same woman who designed the Kyoto. So far I've finished the front sections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home