Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Felted1


Felted1
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
My first felted bag and it came out quite nicely. If your reading this Mom just ignore it and pretend you've never seen this bag. It will probably be yours very shortly. Loud and flashy, just like you like 'em. The measurements after felting were 12.5 inches wide and 10 inches long. I knew it was a good idea to hold onto that accounting textbook, see how nicely it shaped my bag?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger MiniLaura said…

    I love how the colors blended after felting. And the fun fur makes a cute trim!

    Where in Texas are you?

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thank you for the compliment. I'm currently located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but originally from the Rio Grande Valley area.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home