Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Shrug Again


Shrug1
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.

Another shot of the shrug. I think that my dime store camera does no justice to the colors of Noro yarn.

Pattern for shrug: The lazy method.

For the shrug I ended up being kind of lazy and making something up. I cast on about 44 stitches on 10.5 needles and decreased every 3rd row till there were 40 stiches then I just kept ribbing till I reached the end of the next sleeve and added a stitch every 3rd row till there were 44. It was basically a ribbed scarf with some sewing.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger mamaspeak said…

    I just found your blog from the Knitty forums---very fun stuff! I'm so late you'll probably never see this, but just in case...how many skeins of Kureyon did that take? I love the stripey stuff, too :)

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Hey Melanie, it has been awhile since I made this but I think I ended up using just a bit over 3 skeins of the Noro. So much time has passed though that I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for checking out my blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home