Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

GraceWIP


GraceWIP
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
"The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..............."

I don't know why but this quote is all I can think of during the last quarter of any project I'm working on. Like its been going on forever and now that the end is in sight it simply will not come. Sigh. This is why I usually prefer to work on objects that require a 10.5 needle or larger, cause I am one lazy ass ho. I like my projects quick, cheap and easy, just like I like my men.

This is an older picture of the 'Grace' sweater from Knitty. I've already completed the front sections and I'm almost done with the back piece. I'm about 2 days from finishing the knitting portion and maybe even the sewing sections. All that will be left is the blocking and drying. Fun stuff.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    I usually prefer to be the source of evil in a relationship. Like a praying mantis with an unwitting partner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home