Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pink Panta














Huzzah! My finished Whoretastic sweater in all its glory!

I even had just enough yarn leftover to knit my self a matching Panta headband.

To get the really deeeeeep v-neck I simply did not begin making body increases until after the sleeves where seperated from the body.


Pattern: Glampyre Boobholder/Minisweater with Craftster modifications as well as my own.
Yarn: Jo Ann's Sensations Dolcetto in Pink

6 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sweater is ADORABLE!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woo-hoo!! Love it!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your sweater variation and it looks great on you! You'll be so coordinated too. :)

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks guys! I'll be feeling very pretty in pink.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said…

    very cute sweater and matching panta! i keep forgeting about panta! i wanna panta!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    It looks great finished and really good on you. I prefer your version of it. Love the panta too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home