Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

New goals




I've spent months trying to destash and I've been moderately successful. The problem with using up the yarn you already have is that you always want to use the best stuff first. And when that happens all your left with is some craptacular acrylic that you just know is going to rot forever in a corner. My new goal is to take items that I've already knitted and frog them. We all have knitted items that just don't turn out how we'd hoped or just did not look flattering on a human body. Most of these items are made of nice yarn that shouldn't go to waste on something fugly. I’ve already ripped two projects and I already have grand plans for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home