Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Tubey with Flowers


Tubey with Flowers
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
Whoo-hoo! Not only is Tubey done but it is actually chillly enough outside to wear it. I was afraid that as soon as I was done the temperature would be up into the 70's, which it was, but now it is down again.

I used Lion Brand Wool Ease for the main body color and Noro for the stripes. With the color I had leftover I made a removable corsage of flowers to add some flair.

This was a really easy knit and I can definately see myself doing another Tubey sometime in the future. Next time though it will be a solid color like cranberry.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tubey is so cute on you, and fits perfectly (how do you do that, anyway??!).

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome job! I love the Noro stripes and the flowers.

    What's next on the needles for you?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks! Right now I'm knitting up the yarn I bought at the Shabby Sheep Valentine sale. I see a pink and red felted skull bag in my near future.

    I do it by haveing a shrine in my closet to the Gods of Wool & Plenty. I pray to them before the start of every project that I don't screw it up.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jen Hagan said…

    So cute! Love the flowers--you look great in your Tubey!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Love the arm stripes and the flower detail! Great job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home