Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hats Galore

Four recently and not so recently complted hats. The first two are Halley Comet hats from Marnie MacLean. The swirly colored one is my first attempt at multiple color KoolAid dye. The second replaces the patterns 1x1 rib and roll brim with a seed stitch. The bottome left is my Mary Jane Pithy Hat and the last is my Magknits Tam hat. Now that it is nice and chilly outside I hope to get some usage out of these. I'll just have to wear the lacey ones over my wig on the nippy days.


4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't wear hats. But you make me wanna KNIT them! I like the KoolAid dye colors.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Thea said…

    I love those Marnie MCL hats! Have tried nautilus myself a few times, but always seem to get baffled about half way through. And great scarves - dontcha love Noro?

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    I do want to try the nautilus, the halley took me awhile to figure out. I'm not good at reading charts so I had to sit and ponder this one awhile before starting it. Yes I really do adore Noro. So wonderfully rich in color.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said…

    As always love the things you knit.
    I have missed the past few SNB's because my hubby has been either out of town or in town when he is out of town I have the kids and when he is in town I want to spend time with him. Hopefully we will get coordinated so I can make it again.

    Hanane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home