Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sparkly Shrug


Sparkly Shrug
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
It has been awhile since I had a finished object but to be fair I have 6 projects on the needles not including the 2 I just finished. I also have a number of projects planned for the yarn still left in my stash. The shrug is made from a clearance sale yarn that I got at Michael's about a year ago. It is a green acrylic with silver sparkles in it and I think it might be Caron brand. It's color appeals to the inner Slytherin in me. I based the pattern from a "devlish shrug" on Craftster. Minus the hood and horns though. Next time I'll either have to make the neckhole bigger or make it with a hook or snap closing in the front to accomadate my gigantic sized head.

  • Craftster Post
  • 4 Comments:

    • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      It looks very holiday appropriate, but I like the idea of it being more Slytherin instead.

      Wow - what else do you have on those wicked-fast needles?

       
    • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

      Thanks, I liked the pattern so much I know I'll have to do another soon.

      At the moment I have 5 scarves, 1 hat, and 2 felted Halloween bags in the works. I also just finished a lion costume headpiece for my brother's dog. To see that you can check out My Knitting Photo Album on the right side of the page.

       
    • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

      As I was looking through my knitting journal I realized not only do I have 8 things being knitted but another 8 projects in the planning stages as well.

       
    • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said…

      this is very prettttttty. :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home