Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Cloche Hat


Cloche Hat
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
My second foray into felting. When I finished the hat was over a foot long and fit over my head like a ski mask. I contemplated either A: Felting it or B: Cutting out eyeholes and starting a life of crime. I went with the hat and this is my result. I used a double strand of Lamb's Pride Worsted in Onyx and Lotus Pink. The pattern is from http://crystalpalaceyarns.com/cpy/patterns/iceland-splash-feltedhat.html. I may use some of the leftover pink to knit and felt a rose to wear on the side of the hat. We shall see.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger MiniLaura said…

    I love the hat! Thank you for posting the link for the pattern. I had been thinking about doing a similar hat. You have saved me from searching for a pattern.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks so much. I do love this hat, it actually fits my ginormous sized head.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ruth said…

    Tres chic! Isn't felting fun?

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Not only is it fun, its addicting too!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger thatfarmgirl said…

    OMG...adorable hat AND it looks fabulous on you!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks so much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home