Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fraggle Hat


Fraggle Hat
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
A nice one day knitting object. We've holed up in the house to wait out the "hurricane" and this was my project. So far we've had a few sprinkles here and there but nothing to keep me from wandering around town. This pattern is the Happy Hat from marniemaclean.com and made from Lion Brand Homespun in Fuchsia and Yarn Bee Frosting in Candy Dots. So far it has elicited either jaw dropping stares or outright laughter. Excellent.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is unbelievably funny! Crazy and ridiculous - all the fine things of a fun knitting project.

    As an aside, I [heart] Fraggle Rock. But I tried watching it about a year ago and... horrible! I couldn't even make it through five mintues. Oh, but the opening ditty.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    I had the same experience a few years ago when I watched "The Thundercats", it really did not hold up years later. Surprisingly "Jem and the Holograms" did. You just never know what will translate to adulthood and what won't. I do adore anything Jim Henson though.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Delicious. I can picture you taunting and mocking nasty sorority girls while wearing this cap. I can't wait to hear the stories.

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Matt are you leaving anonymous notes again? I guess this is better than your old method of the brick through the window with a note attached.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home