Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Lisa Lelah


Lisa Lelah
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
Home Sweet Home. What could be better than a visit home? A visit home just before a hurricane hits. Nice. I'm down in the Rio Grande Valley and I've just gotten in from South Padre Island, I would have stayed longer but no one else had the same disregard for personal safety that I do. Here is my sister modeling the second Lelah top that I've made. I used a smaller needle size this time around to give it a more fitted look. What a great pattern to do. It's cheap and easy, just like the men I like.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too cute. Great job again!

    Stay safe down there and enjoy TX's alterative to "hot" weather.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home