Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Lelah


Lelah
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.

I had seen this top awhile ago and added it to my long list of "to-do-someday" projects. Then not to long ago I saw a version of this that had been done in CottonTots and I was inspired! I just happened to have 3 skeins of variegated cottontots sitting in my stash just waiting for the right project to come along. Originally I was going to do a 3rd pinwheel baby blanket but that was crazy talk. I may end up adding on some straps at the top just to add a bit of security to my girls. We will have to see.

Lelah Top from "Knitting for Boozehags"

http://knittingforboozehags.com/freebirds/lelah-top

Yarn: 3 Skeins of Bernat's CottonTots in Jelly Belly

Coming Soon: Clapotis in Microspun.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks. The elastic is doing well so far. I'm still thinking of adding straps just so I don't have to worry about it. I'm already thinking about doing another one in red.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks great - and that is so very the WonderWoman pose! Good job, and I'm amazed at how much knitting you get done. You ARE a super hero!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home