Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Noro


Noro
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
It has been a little over 2 weeks since I made the promise of "No New Yarn" and I'm pleased to say I've held up well. It has motivated me to finish several works in progress and to cut into my "to-do" list. This particualar scarf had started off nicely and then languished in the stash for awhile. I'm pleased with the result and now I desperately await winter. Which may never come in Texas.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    The pattern is from Magknits called the Short Row Rib Scarf and you can follow this link to it: http://www.magknits.com/warm05/patterns/rib.htm

    Thanks for the compliment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home