Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Snoopy Rainbow Pride


Snoopy
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
I know it's a little late but here is my Rainbow pride scarf. I've had quite a bit of time to complete a lot of knitting. What started as a 4-5 day visit home has become a near 3 week odyssey here in South Texas. First the hurricane delayed me, then a visit from some Great Aunts, now I'm keeping down the fort and an eye on my Grandmother while my parents are off traveling. It's like the episode of the Twilight Zone where people cannot leave a town until the jukebox let's them. Only it is my parents word keeping me here. Damn me and my spirit of familial responsibility.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is one proud Snoopy! Love it!

    Hopefully we'll see you around these parts (North Texas) soon.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Hopefully I will be back soon. I still have to pay rent in Dallas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home