Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Scarf and Hat


Scarf and Hat
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
Do not adjust your screen. The picture isn't dark, I actually managed a tan. Today we returned from a second trip to the beach. Even more impressive? The fact that we convinced my grandmother and my great aunt to join us at South Padre. No one could believe that they had left the house without being threatened with bodily harm. To pass some of the time I knitted a matching scarf to go with my fraggle hat. I had never knitted a scarf with vertical stripes on circular needles so I greatly overestimated how many stitches to cast on. The scarf ended up being over 12 ft long. At least it only took 2 days to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home