Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Raspberry Lemonade Scarf


Raspberry Lemonade Scarf
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
This is my first completed project out of the "Modular Knits" book. Yarn used: Carron Simply Soft. I don't know about any other north Texans but I'm going to the Knit Out 2005 next week. I want to take a beginners crochet class and maybe some of the dye techniques. We will just have to wait and see. The event link is below.


  • Knit Out 2005
  • 6 Comments:

    • At 9:38 PM, Blogger ~JR~ said…

      I wandered onto your blog by that cute little randomizer button at the top, so I doubt I'll ever find it again ;o) But I just had to tell you I LOVE your work! You'r very talented. I'm a crocheter myself, though I occasionally try to learn to knit :o)
      ~JR~

       
    • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Ruth said…

      That is a very cheerful scarf ... I like how you mixed the stripes and solids.

       
    • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

      Thanks for the compliments guys. Erica that prize is right up there with the "I heart me kitty" shirt.

       
    • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I can't believe how quickly your knits work up. You must be a knitting speed demon! And they're all fabulous.

      I would post a comment on these last three exclaiming their awesomeness, but (alas & alack) that seems like a lot of work.

      I won't be attending the Knit Out, but enjoy it for me!

       
    • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said…

      I saw this on the ladder at the knit out. I was facinated by it. If you have the pattern book I would love to know more about modular knitting. looks totally cool...i am thinking fall colors.

       
    • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

      I should be at SnB tommorow and I'll bring the book along with me. Modular knitting is actually very easy to do.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home