Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

More Halloween Gear















I was so inspired by all the other Yorick scarves I'd seen on the internet that I just had to go and make my own. It took about 2.5 days to make. I felted this in my sink rather than in the washing machine and I think the results were quite nice. I need to trim poor yorick's eyes a bit but he's otherwise ready for Halloween.

The bag is a little something I made for my mother and sister. The pattern is from Lion Brand website and the orange and green parts are white wool dyed with koolaid. I wish I could wear skulls and pumpkins all year long.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Deshona said…

    I love your work..the last pic. you posted was great....of the scarf...

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Knittypants said…

    I love your pumkin bag, it looks great!

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You were so very crafty for Halloween! All I've been able to do is eat all the candy I've bought to hand out.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    I don't know if I'll have any candy left to hand out, I keep eating it all!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said…

    both are great! Love the scarf and the bag. Alas Poor Yorick!

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You CAN wear skulls and pumkins all year long, as long as you knit them yourself. (Okay, so I just made that up...)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said…

    ooh both of these are very very cute. i love the scarf! what did you make it out of?

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    The scarf is made from Lion Brand Fisherman's wool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home