Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Evil Eye


The Evil Eye
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
Ok, I’ve been tagged by Nanc to write about 5 things that are weird about me. I’ve chosen to write about 5 things that I think are relatively normal but have garnered many comments from the peanut gallery over the years. I’m also supposed to tag 5 people but unfortunately all the ones I know have either been tagged recently or don’t like to do these sorts of things like I do. If and when I get someone to agree I’ll add their names. Here it goes:

1) I love to watch TV with the captions on. You can always tell if I’ve been watching television because often times I would forget to change it back. In college they thought that this was very strange but I like to read what is going on. I tend to miss things when people talk at once so I need this.

2) My room is like a bat cave. I can’t stand light coming in, it’s the vampire in me I guess. I like waking up and not knowing if the clock means 11 A.M. or 11 P.M. My sister is the same way though. She says if she lived in a more ghetto neighborhood she’d have aluminum on the windows. I would be right there with her.

3) I’m a twitchy little squirrel, even more so in private. I try to control it when I’m out in public but sometimes my leg will shake if I’m not paying attention. Instead I choose to store it all up and wait till I’m home. Then I can pace around and do a tap dance if I like to get it out of my system. The cat finds this highly entertaining and likes to lay down along my walking path.

4) I’m a serious pack rat. Only used it once? May need it in case of an unforeseen event? Keep it I say! Let it rot in the closet forever. When I die they’ll wonder at all the crap I have. Old cords, buttons, pens, and Popples, I’ve got it all. I just don’t need any of it.

5)Those books: Worst Case Scenarios? Hilarious and informative because that is stuff I really do think about. What should I do if an alligator tries to eat me? What is the best way to hot wire a car? This is the stuff that keeps me up at night for no particular reason. The publishing of these books and the advent of the internet has helped answer many of my burning questions.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! Thanks for playing along, because those are quite a bit of insight to you. Pretty funny stuff, but nothing that would make me avoid you (much).

    We should/could probably use the TV caption trick when the speakers are British, but instead turn the volumn up ridiculoulsly high. Which scares me when we go to watch the next non-British thing.

    Have you tried playing the Worst Case Scenario game? You would probably rock at it!

    Thanks for playing along!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home