Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Leia


Leia
Originally uploaded by Baigneuse.
How I spent my Christmas? Hanging with the family, knitting, watching degrassi, drinking, and seeing many movies.

Movies seen so far: Wallace & Gromit (finished seeing it), The Producers, Fun with Dick and Jane, and Chronicles of Narnia. Things I've knit: Loopy scarf and Princess Leia hat. New things I've had to drink: Hpnotiq and Absente (blech). Soon enough it will be all over and I'll have to go back to Dallas.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When do you get back in town? I like the Princess Leia hat. Too funny. (Now all you need to do is insert headphones in them so it could be an "iLeia hat".

    BTW - I tagged you for a meme. I'm just mean like that.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    I just got back. What should have been a 5-7 day trip turned into a two week+ odyssey. Finally! I will hopefully have my meme up soon with all my responses. It will be hard though cause I have too many odd habits to cut down to just a few. We'll see...

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said…

    Hee-hee, it's catching on...

     
  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Yes it is, I blame you though since it was yours that set me off. Enabler!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home