Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rainbow Delight












After picking up about 30 or so packets of koolaid at the store I've been agonizing awhile over color combos and potential projects. Erica suggested rainbow colors because pride week is coming up and I've got to rep my friends. When my project is done I'll post it here.

I also really like the idea because no one ever suspects the quite girl with the rainbow colored purse or scarf of wrongdoing. Muhahahaha! Suckers! Maybe I'll knit a rainbow colored Taser cozy.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rainbow colored taser cozy....I like where your head is at!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The colors look like they came out deep and vibrant, great job! And rainbow colored taser cosy, that just rocks.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said…

    oooh so bright and purty!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks guys. hopefully I'll have something knit up soon. : )

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said…

    Taser cozy. My evil laughter is filling the room as I type.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home