Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Present and Future Works in Progress










Some of my current knitting. I need to end my habit of beginning new projects long before I've finished the ones I am working on.

Right now, I have four active projects and countless nonnative ones rotting in a yarn pile somewhere. The top one is my Tubey sweater; it is the closest to completion of all my wip’s. Next is my lacy scarf that will eventually be done someday. Perhaps some day after that I may even properly block the thing. Who knows? My rainbow yarn project is being made into a mosaic bag that will be just big enough to carry the essentials: wallet, keys, phone, lip-gloss, and taser. My final project is my Father’s day gift but that will not be described or pictured here just in case Dad is reading this.

I promised myself that I would not start another project until after I have completed at least one of the former ones listed here. As soon as they are I already have 4 projects lined up. First is a modular scarf made out of some fantastic Noro that I picked up and is pictured below.









After that comes the new Magknits Market bag, SnBN Newsboy cap, and Knitty Topi out of yarns I picked up while in the Rio Grande.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Isn't it terrible when you have the next projects lined up but you want to finish others first. It drives me nuts.

    I love your Tubey, it looks great in those colours. I really like the mosaic bag too.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    So many projects, so little time....
    It's tragic really : )

    Thanks for the compliments! I got quite a bit of knitting done today at knitting group so hopefully I'll have some finished objects soon.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow - You're so organized and focused. I wish I could do that, but apparently I suffer from the knitting ADD (KADD).

    The mosaic purse is looking great, and it was good to see the tubey and scarf in progress yesterday!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks. Maybe not that focused though, this morning I actually started to cast on for another project before I realized what I was doing. Bad Lauren!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home