Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Razor Top

A shot of my mostly completed Razor Cami top. This was done with 2 skeins of Knitpicks palette in blush. Total cost of this project was $3.58 and you just can't beat that. There were some adjustments to be made since the pattern is for a smaller bust and as a result of my enlarging the body size the straps are pretty much in my armpits. Next time I'll know to adjust and make the front smaller. Eventually I plan to go back and make the straps cross in the back so there won't be a constant adjusting.

Coming soon though is another felted "Letter Have it" tote that my Mom requested for her friend. I've already dyed the yarn now I'm waiting for it to dry out.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    It looks great on you. You can't beat a bargain knit.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it! I may have to pick your brain on the adjustments you made, I'm thinking I'm gonna have to have this one!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said…

    very very nice!!! good job!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job on the cami and the adjustments! Such a smart grrl.

    What's the "letter have it" tote?

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks guys!

    Nanc: the "letter have it tote" is a little felted bowling bag purse. If you look in the May 2006 archive for my blog you can see the version I made for my Mom. The pattern is from SnB Nation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home