Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Nothing Says Love Like "Serial Killer"

My sister was born the day after Halloween so it generally makes sense to get her a gift that she can use for the aforementioned holiday. Hence the "Jackyll & Hide" mask from Knitty.

I couldn't wear this mask for long to take pictures because wearing it made me claustrophobic. Little did I know that this shot I took (right before I ripped it off my head) would land me in the Flickr Explore Page. Sweet.
























I've also mostly completed my crochet flower scarf. Just need to weave away the ends. You can also see my Pirate flag temp tat courtesy of the Texas state fair. Where else can I get my fix of fried alligator, fried cookie dough, and funnel cake? I'm going to miss it.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Batty said…

    Great way to stay warm and scare the bejebus out of people!

    That crocheted scarf is beautiful, very elegant and Victorian-looking.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    OMG, that's just scary!!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger kntgrl said…

    that mask is rad!!!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks guys!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I read your blog all the time and I'm just getting my site up. I linked to your page, hope that's ok! Stop by and say hi sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home