Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Danica at Last!

Danica A.K.A. Winnie Cooper

I've been working on Danica since mid January and I finally completed it tonight. I can definitely see myself doing another one of these. Next time I think I want to do one in alternating solid and varigated colors. I have to say that the SWS worked wonderfully with this pattern and I love the colors. I used just over two skeins for this project along with leftover scraps from another.

In the picture, you can see what the scarf looked like before I blocked it. Not terrible, but still somewhat raggedy looking at the bottom. The other side is blocked courtesy of the steam feature on my iron.

***On a completely unrelated note, I successfully managed to give someone the Evil Eye the other day. I was about to get out of my vehicle when the person next to me hit my car with his door. He didn't even check to see if it was scratched, he just kept going like this is something he does with his SUV all the time. You can imagine my satisfaction when the first thing that happened when he pulled out was that he hit a concrete barrier behind him. If my windows had been rolled down, he would have heard me laughing. ***

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Batty said…

    Very pretty! I'll have to give SWS a try, entrelac looks absolutely gorgeous with the colors.

    That guy with the SUV... serves him right!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home