Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, February 05, 2007

I try to stay on task but never can

My greenery cable hat which I knit on size 9 needles rather than the called for size 6. I had to cut off the cables prematurely so I wouldn’t end up with a huge hat. It’s a pretty pattern and I can definitely see myself knitting it again.






Also completed is my Angel lace hat with some ribbing added at the bottom. This is an excellent stash-busting hat to use up left over balls of yarn. I cast on 80 sts on size 8’s to adjust for my adult sized head.












Finally, I have my fuchsia chullo hat. I really wanted an earflap hat and nothing was going to stop me from doing it. Even if it’s not all that attractive looking. All I needs is a big ass pom pom on top. If you’re going to do something fugly, you should go all the way. This was my own pattern that I made up as I went along.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Bufanditas said…

    Your hats and the rest of your projects look great!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am always amazed at how much knitting you get done! And you do it so well!!!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the earflap hat!! It has a very "aviatrix" feel to it . . .

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Batty said…

    I love all 3, including the chullo! It looks so warm and cozy, and fuchsia is such a great color. I just bought a whole bag of the stuff on sale. Hmmm, maybe I, too, need a bright fuchsia hat!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks guys! Fuschia is my favorite Lamb's Pride color. I think everyone should have a hat that shade.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home