Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, February 05, 2007

6 Things

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

(I've been tagged again! I’m going to have to skip the tagging part simply because everyone I know has been tagged recently and I’d hate to make them do it all over again).
  • I rarely if ever have my curtains open. Maybe I’m paranoid because I live on the ground floor facing a parking lot so any Tom Dick or Harry could peer in. On the other hand, maybe it’s because sunlight is the natural enemy of creatures of the night such as Belle and I.
  • I tend to not store things in drawers because my mind literally operates under “out of sight, out of mind”. If it goes into a drawer, it might as well have been thrown into a black hole. Until I open the drawer up again some time later. Then it’s like finding a present under the tree Christmas morning.
  • You know that little voice in your head? The one that reminds you to pick up milk at the store or that you need to be somewhere at a certain time? Depending on what I’ve been watching or whom I’ve been talking to lately, it will sound like them rather than myself.
  • As I’ve gotten older, my speech impediments have gotten worse. Seriously, I didn’t use to sound like I’d been drinking all the time. I swear!
  • The only movies that have made me cry are “Somewhere in Time” and “Pet Cemetery”. I’m not sure what that says about me.
  • I used to be a bit of a bag lady. I still am a bit but nowhere near the way I used to be. I briefly earned the nickname “Mary Poppins” in high school because I could pull the most random stuff out from my satchel. Ask for it and chances were I had it. This came in handy from time to time.
It’s past two in the morning and this was all I could think up. I’m sure there are much worse things that people who know me well could tell you. Anyone who can think up one should post it in the comments below. Keep it clean people!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home