Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lotus Blossom Top

Yay! It’s done. I’m all boob-tastic in my spiffy new Lotus Blossom Top. I’m pretty psyched about it too. Towards the end I really had some doubts about how it was turning out. I kept trying it on with the thought "I can fix this later if I have to". Blocking helped enormously.

Yarn: Knitpicks Merino Style in “Frost” on size 7 and 8 needles.

Modifications: I didn’t switch needle sizes until the decreases and I added a row of YO, K2Tog for the ribbon to go through. Otherwise, I followed the pattern to the letter. I also tried steam blocking this time instead of my usual wet blocking odyssey.


Post a Comment

<< Home