Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sweater Dreams

I can’t believe I almost missed it. It’s around 3 a.m. on the 16th and I just learned that today is the DFW Knit Out and Crochet Too at Half Price books. I went last year and won a nifty door prize for free yarn. I just can’t turn that down. It will also give me a chance to off load some of my stash busting hats to charity. It's from 10 till 6 but there is no guarantee I'll be there before noon. Despite the fact that I'm walking distance from the place.

I went road tripping with my Dad and got back into town a few days ago. All that driving gave me plenty of time to put a nice dent in my sweater project. It’s a variation of a VK sweater from its latest issue. I hope to be done with it very soon. It will also be my first opportunity to work with my first set of Addi Turbo needles. Sweet. I’ve completed the back and I am in the process of finishing up the front.

You know you’ve been knitting too much when you start having weird dreams about knitting. I’ve had a few before mostly involving really bizarre looking sweaters but the other night I seemed preoccupied with argyle. I’ve never knit it but when I woke up I felt compelled to note them just in case I ever try. Here was what I did.













Hope to see you guys at the Knit out, otherwise I’ll catch you when I can.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    You've certainly made headway on the sweater. It looks great so far. I love the look of argyle too.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks! I sewed up the body today and hopefully I can finish the collar too. It is progressing at a nice clip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home