Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Short Row Noro

Mmmmmm, I just love this Noro colorway. I’d rub my face in it if I wasn’t pretty sure I’d give myself a splinter of some sort. I’m always pulling some sort of twig or fluff out of that lovely wool.

This is from Magknits. After awhile you don’t even have to follow the pattern anymore you can see where it’s going and just know what your supposed to do. If anyone wants to try this scarf there is a tiny misprint in the pattern. On the 12th row of the first section it’s supposed to be knit to the end not purl.

Now if it would only cool down so that I could wear this. That won’t happen for another 4 months or so. According to the online weather report we are looking at a temperature of 106 degrees tomorrow. 106!!! I may cry. That’s about a week now with triple digit temps. I wonder what my apartment complex’s stance is on inflatable kiddie pools on our porches. I may have to find out soon. I can knit and wet block at the same time if I do.

In the meantime I'll be huddled indoors avoiding the sun and watching my Netflix discs of Cracker and Alias.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The scarf turned out fantastic! Excellent choice on the Noro with this pattern.
    And I saw 107 for tomorrow, wah. Walking outside reduces all thought to "It's so hot, it's so freaking hot..."

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said…

    this is very nice! very very nice! good work!
    man..it's so fliping hot outside, you can't even THINK about wearing this scarf. it'll make you start sweating. ;)

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    The scarf is absolutley gorgeous, the yarn really brings out the design. Roll on cooler weather. It's not quite so hot in the UK but here it's very humid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home