Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, February 05, 2007

I’ve already started on my second ball of SWS for the Danica scarf. I love this yarn and I think it works well for this pattern. This project also has let me hone my backwards knitting skills so that I don’t have to keep turning my work. I always appreciate that.

This is the first project from Domiknitrix that I’ve started working on. The snood hat was going pretty well but when I tried it on the size didn’t seem right. I was on gauge but I think I may start over again. I do love the sparkly gold color. It will match the shrug I made not too long ago.

This is some of the craziest looking yarn I’ve worked with. It is a mix of all sorts of novelty yarns like ribbon, fun fur, trellis, nubby, etc. This was the only way I could get it to knit up nicely. The colors are great in person and much softer than you’d expect. The project however is slow going. Yes, I am sporting some pink bunny Pjs.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home