Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bonus Hat

Yet another hat. I wanted to finish off my skein of Patons Merino and knit something that I didn't really have to pay attention to. Hence the Inside Out Chemo Hat from Headhuggers.org. I started this during the Super Bowl and its done already. I added the brim from SnBN Newsboy hat for a little something different. I also followed some Craftster mods for the top of the hat. Super quick and a nice way to keep up my stashbusting.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like how this hat came out! Especially with the bill, it looks good on you.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Batty said…

    Love the bill! And the color. Along with the bag of fuchsia yarn, I also bought a bag of cashmerino-like stuff in that color.

    You have great taste! : )

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks guys : )

    Batty, great minds do think alike!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Hat-tastic, they all look fabulous. I really like the cable one in the post below. Your entrelac scarf is stunning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home