Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Head Toppers

In my continuing efforts to work through my yarn, I’ve completed two small projects. The first is a Marsan cap for my Dad. I used some SWS in Natural Navy for his hat, omitting the periwinkle of course to keep it all manly.























I also knit a Tube hat for myself. This is basically a supa huge headband that can also be used as a cowl.















This little darling is a gift from my sister. It’s a pocket Goth doll that’s signed by one of her favorite singers, Voltaire.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believed you finished the headband/hat already!!! Looks great!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Baigneuse said…

    Thanks! It was a great easy knit to do.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Batty said…

    What a great headband! Looks like it'll keep your ears warm, and I love the colors. Same goes for the hat. Nothing compares to a nice wind-induced ear- and headache combo. It sucks.

    Love that doll. And signed by Voltaire! I'm soooo jealous.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great handband! And Voltaire, woohoo!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    I love your headband, it's very versatile.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home