Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day Carnage

Or in my case just knitting. Happy Valentine's Day fools!
I hope everyone is gorging themselves on chocolates and chalky tasting candy hearts. I know that is what I would like to be doing today. I finished this little homage to VDay less than a week ago. It was inspired by a post I saw on Craftster. I'm thinking about embroidering a little skull in the center of the heart. What do you guys think?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the idea of a little skull!!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That scarf rocks! And I like the idea of an ebroidered skull in the center (or off-center) of the heart.

    Another great job.

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    It looks fab as it is, but a skull would look really cool.

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    It looks fab as it is, but a skull would look really cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home