Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

First FO's of the New Year




















Sort of.......

My Ice Queen from knitty is mostly done though I will admit to not having picked up the provisional cast on to finish. It is still on the crochet chain. Someday I'll get around to it but for now it is still perfectly wearable as is.















My scarflette took less than 1 skein of my Manos stash to complete. I will hopefully have a matching mitt set soon.


My plastic tote for knitting tools died finally, it was poked one time to many with the crochet hook. I found this stackable containers at Target. I can carry around anywhere from 1 to 4 at a time. Sweetness.



















For those of you who were at the last SnB and saw me messing with my camera you can now see the VIDEO version (35 seconds) anyway. My favorite part is the last line of the clip.


For just the regular photos you can go here.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your ice queen! I definitely want to make one of those...I'm still stuck on the crochet cast on too!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger PurlingPirate said…

    Your Ice Queen is gorgeous!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Batty said…

    Your Ice Queen is beautiful, I don't see any need to unpick that provisional caston.

    And the scarfette looks so warm. I'm considering making something like that out of a skein of incredibly soft alpaca I have lying around.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the Ice Queen, It turned out great! Your scarflette is cute too.
    I love the linen stitch it makes varigated yarn look really pretty.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    I've tried sitting at the knitting table at my local yarn store, and I thought my head would explode.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger kathy b said…

    Your Ice Queen is so lovely. Great lace work. Im jealous!

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Miss Knotty said…

    People's heads would completely blow up. So, when does recording start? :-D

    Miss Knotty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home