Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby Stuff

2009 seemed to be the “Year of the Baby” amongst my friends and coworkers so many of the things I knitted were baby related.

One of the two pink baby bear hats that I made this year.


A baby panda bear hat

I finally finished that blue baby sweater that had be “in progress” for quite some time.

A pair of baby boxing gloves.

A set of matching baby booties.

One of two baby blankets I made this year.

A colorful baby bonnet.

I made this beaded strawberry hat along with a watermelon hat but I forgot to get a picture of that before it was gifted.

The second star blanket I made.

And finally the froggy baby hat.


This will probably be the last year I knit baby items for coworkers.
From now on it is family only.







6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home