Baigneuse's Knit Fit

Just a place to post picts of my little ol' knitting projects.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Other stuff I made

Everything else…..

Hands

Crochet Handwarmer

Pink Handwarmers

Watermelon Gloves



Scarves
My scarf/shawl and one of my all time favorite projects. I used undyed alpaca for this project and the result was a super warm and super soft project that was so easy to make yet looks super complicated. I chose to leave the ends unbraided and I twisted the stitches before and after each drop stitch section.

Another one that looks harder than it was. This was simply a lengthwise seed stitch scarf with the Noro color changes doing most of the heavy lifting.

A cute use of the teeny tiny balls of cashmere that I own.



Sweater

This pattern was on my “to do” list from the moment I saw it. I bought the pattern and the yarn but it took me a year to get around to starting it then another year to really get to work on it. After several months of knitting I finished it and steeked it. I wish I had made the top part about 2 inches shorter but it is otherwise a fantastic project.



Where I embarrass poor Charlie

Granny Square Sweater


Howl SnB Sweater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home